Sustainability sections of grant applications are inherently tricky: it's important to show that your organization needs the requested funding, but also, that it is not overly-reliant on those funds (or on any specific grant or source).
In this webinar, Alayna Buckner, the CEO and Founder of Elevate, will help you understand how funders think about sustainability and give you practical tips to strengthen your grant requests. By the end of the webinar, you will:
- understand essential information to include when funders ask about sustainability;
- review 'under-looked' strategies that your organization may already be using to promote program sustainability, and how to talk about them in grant requests; and,
- see actual examples of compelling sustainability sections.
This training is ideal for grantwriting professionals at all levels, including anyone new to fundraising and grantwriting as well as experienced professionals looking for a refresher.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
Recommended browsers for attending webinars are Chrome or Firefox. Safari, IE, and others can be problematic.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded and remain LIVE for 30 days.