Customized, Mission-Specific Webinars
Your organization can provide its members with the latest funding facts, trends, and sources - specific to your mission - by hosting a customized 90-minute webinar. Your organization can sell the webinar, or use it as a member benefit or public relations tool. GrantStation will help you promote the webinar via an announcement in the GrantStation Insider newsletter (circulation 200,000).
- Funding trends specific to your mission focus
- Current data from the twice-yearly State of Grantseeking reports
- Government facts, trends, and specific agency sources relevant to your organization(s)
- Private funding facts, trends, and specific funding sources relevant to your organization(s)
- Funding trends by service area
- Funding trends by organizational budget size
Quotes for Custom Webinar Services are provided on request. To discuss how a custom webinar can benefit your group or organization, contact Ellen Mowrer.
Custom Grant Research
Finding the right grantmakers for your program or project can take precious time. You can enlist GrantStation’s cadre of professional researchers to identify the best funding opportunities for you. This is our process:
- Review your project description / case for support
- Identify a set of grantmakers that might work
- Call the grantmaker to determine if they would be interested in receiving a proposal from an organization like yours working in this area (we do not use your organizations name nor do we (at any time) represent your organization.
- Generate a report that identifies those grantmakers that are open to receiving a request
We are quick, we are accurate, and we are experienced, so consider talking with us about your funding needs to see if we can be of assistance. Contact Cynthia M Adams to get a quote of both time and costs for your project.